The EV600 Series by Bosch is a level 2 home charging station which allows you to charge your electric car or plug-in hybrid faster than with level 1 charging. Equipped with a universal SAE J1772 connector which can be plugged into and charge every electric vehicle in North America, the EV600 Series is available as a 40-amp station for a 9.6 kW charging or as a 30-amp station for 7.2 kW charging. The station can be installed either indoors or outdoors, and is portable for use in multiple locations. This station is made by Bosch.
$1,024.00 – $1,312.00
- Universal SAE J1772 connector compatible with all electric vehicles or plug-in hybrids
- Plugs into a NEMA 6-50P outlet (welder outlet)
- Inside or outside installation, works from -30°C to 50°C, and is resistant to bad weather such as rain, snow and ice
- Mounting plate included for a simple installation
- 3-year limited warranty
- Size (charging cable, mounting plate and cable holder not included): 12.6 x 10.3 x 4.5 inches (32 x 26 x 11.5 cm)
- Weight (excluding cables): 5 lbs (2 kg)
- Made by Bosch
- UL certified
- This station’s name was changed. It was previously known as the Bosch Power Max 2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.