The EVduty-40 EVC30 is a level 2 home charging station which allows you to charge your electric car or plug-in hybrid faster than with level 1 charging. Available in both basic and smart versions (EVduty-40 Smart-Home), the EVduty is equipped with a universal SAE J1772 connector which can be plugged into and charge every electric vehicle in North America. The station requires 240 volts to deliver its full 30 amps charging power. The station can be installed either indoors or outdoors, and is designed to withstand the harsh Canadian weather, with its extra flexible 25-foot cable. The station is portable for use in multiple locations since it comes with a plug and is very light. To secure it in place, you can use a padlock. This station is made in Canada by Elmec.
$799.00 – $819.00
- Electric vehicle charging station
- 208-240 VAC
- Up to 30 amp (maximum configuration)
- Up to 7.2 kW (maximum configuration)
- SAE J1772 connector, standardised for over 10 000 charging cycles and compatible with plug-in vehicles sold in North America (all electric or plug-in hybrids)
- Wall mount with integrated cable rest
- For indoor or outdoor installation (-40°C à 40°C)
- Designed and manufactured by Elmec in Shawinigan, Québec, Canada
- Smart Home: Connectivity, no billing function
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.