Check in on your home from nearly anywhere using Google Nest Cam. Simply pull out your phone or tablet to keep a watchful eye over your home and its occupants, anywhere you’re connected to the web. Wired for power, it offers a 24/7 live stream, never dead batteries. You can view video in super-clear Full HD 1080p, and get mobile alerts if something happens.
Google Nest Cam WiFi Indoor IP Camera
When you’re away from home, a whole host of things can happen. From the unthinkable like a break-in to wish-I-were-there moments like your toddler dancing to the radio, there’s lots you can miss when you’re not home. For a sense of security and ability to stay connected to your home, there’s Google Nest Cam.
Google Nest Cam is a stand-alone IP camera that works over your home’s internet connection to record footage and enable remote surveillance from your mobile device. Install one near the front door to record the comings and goings in your home, put one in the nursery as a baby monitor, or affix one to the refrigerator to watch your mischievous dog in the kitchen. Google Nest Cam can keep an eye on things when you’re not around.
What you need to know:
- 24/7 live video streaming: This wireless stand-alone IP camera works over your home’s WiFi network, so you can access live and recorded footage from the Nest app on your compatible mobile device (phone or tablet with iOS 7 or later, or Android 4 or later).
- Alerts on your phone: When Google Nest Cam detects motion, it’ll send a notification to your smartphone if you have motion alerts turned on.
- Night vision: Night vision LED sensors enable a clear view when it’s dark, so you can see everything that’s going on, even if the lights are out.
- Talk and listen: 2-way audio records sound and allows you to communicate with family members or pets at home.
- Easy setup: Google Nest Cam is so easy to install; simply plug it in and set it up from your phone. You can stand it on a table, mount it to a wall, set it on a tripod (sold separately), or stick it to a metal surface thanks to its built-in magnet.
- Nest Aware: Get a 30-day free trial to Nest Aware, a subscription service that records 24/7 footage and saves it to the cloud, so you can play it back and see what you missed. It also features advanced motion sensing, highlights moments where there is motion or sound, focuses on important areas, and even allows you to create timelapse videos and save clips.The free trial records up to 30 days of continuous footage.
- Your data is secure: Google Nest Cam uses bank-level data security to ensure your video remains private.
- See the bigger picture: Wide 130-degree vertical and horizontal viewing angles give you a broad picture of the room, while 8x optical zoom lets you get in close on the action.
- Crystal-clear recording: The camera’s CMOS sensor records in crystal-clear Full HD 1080p resolution, so you get a great view of what’s going on in your home. Choose from scheduled or triggered recording.
- Works with Nest: Google Nest Cam automatically works with other Google Nest products, including Google Nest Thermostat and Google Nest Protect. It automatically turns on when Google Nest Thermostat is set to Away, and starts recording if Google Nest Protect detects smoke.
- Wired power: Google Nest Cam operates with the included power adapter, and comes with a 10-foot USB cable for versatile placement.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.